facebook

integration

by:    

do y'all expect to see a large number of blacks given bids next year due to all the controversy this year?

Posted By: richie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

trolling hard.

By: shut up.
#2by:    

trolling hard.

By: shut up.
#3by:    

not trolling, that was a serious question

By: umm what?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

They will only be given bids if they meet the standards of the sororities. I can say that a lot more will probably rush now though.

By: yeah
#5by:    

no

By: no
#6by:    

"Large number?" Exactly what do you mean by "large number." If you mean a full half of the total number pledged, you will be mightily disappointed, my friend. It depends on the number of "diverse" non-white women going out for recruitment. You can't pledge them when qualified young women don't sign up for recruitment.

By: I'll bite
#7by:    

I will speculate that there will be women of all kinds of color pledged, and more than ever before...if they'll sign up, and if they have the grades. A 3.0 is the MINIMUM that sororities are looking for. Yes, there are some with lower grades pledged, but the vast majority have over a 3.0.

By: I'll bite

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.