facebook

fraternities for a northerner

by:    

I will be coming to Alabama in the fall of 2014 semester. I am pretty excited to start a new chapter, because I will be a transfer student and a sophomore. I am interested in rushing a fraternity, I just do not know which one. Being from the North, and Philly raised, what are the best fraternities to look at? I went to a Virginia school previously, and got an idea of what greek life is. I am looking for a group of men who are classy, a true brotherhood, and just have a great time. I am a lacrosse player, and am pretty athletic if that means anything. So my main questions are, which fraternities should I look at being from the North and which ones to not bother wasting my time? I am pretty outgoing, so getting to meet people will not be a problem for me. Thanks in advance.

Posted By: Philly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just trust me. DKE and KA are not your gig. Maybe SAE or EN but I doubt it. Look at Pike,Theta Chi,EX,Phi Gam. Pikes has many northerners. Most of good new row has some.

By: Large package

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.