facebook

none

by:    

DKE, SAE, KA, EN, Phi Gam, Phi Delt, OX, DX, EX, Pi Kapp, Beta, KE, LXA, ZBT, DTD, Pike

In no order, just the houses that matter, play their part and have stood the test of time on campus.

Posted By: Z
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi Kapp DKE SAE

In no order

By: Ok
by: jackson   

thanks, pi kapp.

By: jackson
#2by:    

never heard of KE....

By: whut
#3by:    

These are the most relevant houses but there are tiers within the tiers:

EN most consistent.
KA & DKE lead also

For new row:
DX & Pi Kapp most consistent. EX & Beta also good track records but not so much lately. ZBT pretty good lately.

By: More tiers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: jackson   

good hearing from you, sigma nu.

By: jackson
by: Well   

SAE has been pretty consistent on old row, and OX on new row too. EN was pretty mediocre for a while until about this year, so I wouldn't put them as the most consistent on old row.

By: Well
by: Agree w TIERS   

KA, EN, DTD, DX most reliable + other houses mentioned.
Agree with the commenters also ... DKE & SAE still carry big sticks.

By: Agree w TIERS
by: AgreeTIERS++   

I forgot to say that I would rehabilitate PIKE on this subject. It's been a little fun ripping PIKE lately, but they have a solid record on this.

By: AgreeTIERS++
by: Herder   

All posts pretty accurate.

All of old row has led at various times.
On new row DX, Pike, Pi Kapp and DaTD most consistent, but EX and OX go way back and Beta and ZBT have both carried their weight

By: Herder
#4by:    

ZBT? what....when was the last time they did anything relevant like never

By: bama
by: XPhi nxt door   

the last 2 parties they have had were insane, like 500+. afro man mike jones. they also have trinidad james coming up soon gonna be dope

By: XPhi nxt door
#5by:    

Phi gam, sigma nu, DKE, SAE, KA are the most relevant. Phi delt, theta chi are relevant occasionally.

The only time others are relevant are when they have a huge party of the year or semester. Then you forget all about them again, if you even remember the name of their house.

I'm sorry, but I don't see why on earth DX gets named as relevant often?
Yeah I can see where people are coming from with pi kapp EX and Beta. But DX seems so so irrelevant. Along with DTD and KE and Lambda chi.

By: But really
by: SPOT ON   

Finally I feel like someone who goes here commented!!!! This is so damned true.

By: SPOT ON
by: new row   

ok old row is pretty solid, ill give it to phi delt dke and sae but the other houses on old row are WAY over rated. give some credit to Pike OX ZBT ATO. honestly those new row are the only relevant. they throw some crazy parties and are actually decent guys, yeah pike can be kinda meatheadish and show off but all the rest are solid houses

By: new row
by: new row   

also i regret going chi phi

By: new row
by: @new row   

Damn, you're smoking more crack than the old row douche who posted #8.

By: @new row
by: Oh yeah   

#ZBTrager
#yololife

By: Oh yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.