facebook

old row new row

by:    

Regardless of whether or not phi mu is old row or new row now they still have great girls and great friendships in that house and the bond between them is still there! No matter whether any house is old row or new row if you love your sisters and have life long bonds with the girls in your house that is all that matters. So I hope this goes to show that the happiness/quality of life of the girls within any house does not depend on it being new row or old row!

Posted By: Not a phi mu
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

but you wouldn't you say that a majority of houses that are Old Row treat everyone else unfairly? I would, and I'm in an Old Row sorority. I wish everyone at this school had the same view as you and I, but people come down here and have preconceived perceptions about Old Row vs. New Row. It's extremely petty because all of the houses are awesome on both of the rows.

By: I agree
#2by:    

this post would be relevant if phi mu had good sisterhood but they have the worst... take a seat

By: but seriously
#3by:    

Both in fraternities and sororities, new row has been gaining on the quality of girls and guys. The lines have become much more blurred between the two rows and with the unfolding of this years recruitment, the lines are more blurred than ever. I think another 2 years with the exception of a handful of Alabama girls who want to continue so jailing with the same girls as they did in high school old row and new row will be irrelevant. And the houses that nationals do not allow them to be sponsored by Budweiser, wil continue to thrive " in new row".

By: Both

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Both in fraternities and sororities, new row has been gaining on the quality of girls and guys. The lines have become much more blurred between the two rows and with the unfolding of this years recruitment, the lines are more blurred than ever. I think another 2 years with the exception of a handful of Alabama girls who want to continue so jailing with the same girls as they did in high school old row and new row will be irrelevant. And the houses that nationals do not allow them to be sponsored by Budweiser, wil continue to thrive " in new row".

By: Both
#5by:    

stop the phi mu rumors
they are top and old row

By: stop
#6by:    

Did we not just have this same discussion about KKG four months ago??

By: Whitney
#7by:    

they are cray cray

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.