facebook

rushing fraternities

by:    

Im black and I want to rush at Alabama. I grew up living the country lifestyle sort of speak in rural Alabama so im not just some "n----r" off the street. I like to hunt and fish and all of those things. I know that some sororities have accepted blacks but what about fraternities, I know it will never happen with old row but what about a respectable new row fraternity house? Ive been to some houses before for casual weekend parties and the guys were pretty cool. Im just wondering what the chances are of possible acceptance during rush.

Posted By: just wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Delta Sigma Phi has a black kid I went to school with.

By: UnclePhil
#2by:    

They are right. Delta Sig has one, Sig Tau has like 3 or 4, and Sig Ep has 2 or 3. Those are the only houses I know of, but you can give it a shot.

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I go to college in the Midwest and I think it's ridiculous that someone would even feel the need to ask this question. It's 2014 and you guys need to move on.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.