facebook

cob or formal? help!

by:    

Hey y'all, Next fall I will be a sophomore here at UA. I decided to go through Formal Recruitment next year until my friends already in sororities started suggesting COB. I come from a middle class family and since my parents don't find greek life fundamental for my college years they won't pay for my dues (just my meals). Instead, I will pay for the sorority myself. As for now, the money I save/earn is per month and if I do COB I will struggle to pay the whole semester dues on the first month of pledging/before initiation. I will need to make monthly payments or go through a payment plan. However, I feel like my chances as an upperclassmn are higher if I sign up tomorrow for COB. I was wondering if I should just wait for Formal Recruitment and focus on getting rec letters and finances this semester or just go through COB as I am right now. My GPA is 3.5

Posted By: Sophomore
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go through formal recruitment.

By: lsdCH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Go through formal! You'll have a real pledge class and there are upperclassmen quotas to be met

By: -o
#3by:    

According to another recent thread forget KD, you can't afford them. However, there are plenty you can afford and will enjoy probably better.

By: facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.