facebook

adpi

by: mmmmmmm

is adpi old or new row? also what are they like? im in adpi at another SEC school and im thinking of tranferring to bama

Posted By: mmmmmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ahhhhhh.   

Another troll.

By: Ahhhhhh.
#2  by: Guest   

...but ADPi does suck here

By: Guest
#3  by: lol   

what I'm not a troll lol I just want to know what the chapter is like in case I transfer...

By: lol
by: .. ..Jan 9, 2014 5:35:04 PM

Then you can read all the comments on this site. Adpi even has a section just for adpi comments. That is, if you want to take the initiative and you choose to believe what you read. It doesn't warrant being answered.

By: .. ..
#4  by: ---   

Troll

By: ---
by: Listen!!!!Jan 11, 2014 8:56:22 PM

Clippiity flop...clippity clop!!! It's the sound of trolly little feet! We really MUST stop feeding them.

By: Listen!!!!
#5  by: um   

I mean I just had a question and I thought this was the place to go for it to be answered. Sorry I don't want to waste my time scrolling through a million posts. It really isn't that hard to answer the question. You're putting in more effort calling me a troll and telling me to look elsewhere than you would just telling me the answer. I'm honestly so turned off by all of your responses and by all the comments on this site. The more I read on here, the less desire I have to go to Alabama. Idk why you're all so stuck up about greek life

By: um
#6  by: Really   

Then dont come. We wont miss you. What the hell does it matter if they are old row or new row? Are you not going to transfer because of it?

By: Really
#7  by: shut up   

did i say that? unlike most people here, school is about more than greek life to me. I guess it doesn't matter if it's old row or not, but I was just curious. Didn't think it was that big of a deal to get an answer. If it means that much to you to keep it a secret then cool! Don't really care... I just thought that's what this website was for....

By: shut up
by: AwwwwJan 21, 2014 4:17:09 PM

Did yo get your feelings hurt, sweetie?

By: Awwww
by: LOLJan 21, 2014 4:59:57 PM

Yeah that really crushed me DAMN

By: LOL
#8  by: Wrong   

This site s for Trolls, GDIs and old ladies living in the past. It is absolutely the WORST place on the internet for infirmation.

By: Wrong
#9  by: yeah   

ADPi is new row. It's middle tier here

By: yeah
by: okayJan 21, 2014 5:02:56 PM

By: okay
#10  by: Middle tier?   

Ummm no definitely bottom tier.

By: Middle tier?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.