facebook

hows phi sigma kappa

by:    

What is the review/reputation with these guys. I have not seen them ranked on any discussions?

Posted By: Stool
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

who are they? Is that a fraternity that is colonizing?

By: wondering
#2by:    

They've only been back on campus for 6-7 years, so you don't hear much about them. They are much more low-key, but all the guys are really nice and laid back. Don't throw huge parties, but great to hang out with if you know the guys.

By: Nice guys

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Overall history on campus goes way back, though.

By: Really
by: Sort of   

They were founded originally in 1925 at Bama, which means they're still younger than all of old row, Kappa Sig, ATO, SX, ZBT, Pi Kapp, LXA, Pike, Chi Phi, and DTD. They've also had three significant hiatuses from campus. Think you may be confusing them with Phi Kappa Sigma who were founded here in 1903 and who I've heard were actually the youngest of the original old row.

By: Sort of
by: Well   

I always get them mixed up. The members look the same to me. Do either have a house?

By: Well
by: House   

Phi sig has a house. It's next to ATO.

By: House

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.