facebook

sorority preview day

by:    

hey this is for the sorority girls, I am going to come to the preview day in March but only one of my parents can come. Do you think I should bring my mom or my dad or does it not matter? My dad wants to go but if he's just surrounded by all the moms, that might be weird. Hahaha if someone could help, thanks so much!!!

Posted By: future student
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'd probably say your mom but it's really not that big of a deal.

By: Preview day
#2by:    

I went last year with my mom but there were lots of dads there...

By: new member
#3by:    

Bring your mom. You can talk clothes on the way home. She might even buy you some stuff. Dad will just get that deer in the headlights look.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Mostly moms but definitely some dads were there also. Some parents skipped the meetings completely and just walked around campus/ strip.

By: Mostly moms
#5by:    

Take your dad so that he can charm the girls and impress them with his career and car.

By: so true
#6by:    

I went alone and stayed with friends... but if you stay with girls in a sorority DONT TELL ANYONE.

By: it doesnt matter
by: ...   

gee yeah lets totally encourage early dirty rushing. As if enough doesn't already go on.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.