facebook

legacy status

by:    

Hello! I am a legacy to AXO, Tri Delta, and Phi Mu, but I don't know any girls in these houses. From what I understand, these sororities are very selective, and I will be rushing as a junior. Will my legacy status to these houses help me at all during rush?

Posted By: Junior
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I was a triple legacy junior going through as well. It's a tough process. I didn't get any of my legacies (which was a god send considering). Just be open to the process and let the girls know (at skit or pref) that you really love everyone you met and would love to be a part of the sisterhood. That's what got me the awesome house I'm in now. That being said, being with a bunch of freshmen is pretty hard. You'll have sophomores talking down to you bc you aren't an active and some girls may treat you oddly. This hasn't been my experience, but my friend (also a junior) has had a lot of problems with this.

By: //
#12by:    

You're right; all three are very selective houses. As a member of one of these houses, I can tell you (that in my house at least) that you will not be discriminated against solely on being a junior. But because you are a junior, you are going to have to have great recommendations and a good GPA. Legacy status means little, it just means you may make it past the first round or two. You'll also have to have great rush scores each round to keep your name from getting drowned out by other girls.

By: Good luck doll!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.