facebook

alpha phi

by:    

You have been caught!!!! ALPHA PHI's are the ones downranking everybody and self promoting clearly as you can see below. This is the sorority that girls pray they don't get on bid day. Saw many aphis crying in their jerseys this year on bid day haha. Quit fake tanning and caking on that makeup and maybe old row guys wouldn't blow y'all off so much.

Posted By: caught you
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Now I get it. I was wondering why A Phi was at the top tier of every ranking on here and thought people were posing on the wrong university. Now I see it's the A Phis themselves with all the wrong ratings.

By: ah - ha!
by: Oh brother!   

Please show me a list where APhi is at the top. One list even put them at the bottom, and they are no where near that. Just a pretty, fun group of girls, ranked high in some areas and low in others. Just like all the other mid sororities.

By: Oh brother!
by: <>   

Yes, it's the same someone that doesn't like alpha phi and is trying to place blame on them. Don't believe me, go look on the LSU alpha phi site. Brand new to campus and doing well, and this someone doesn't like them or that fact either. No worry, alpha phi will continue to do well and thrive here at our grand southern school. Roll Tide!

By: <>
by: Yes!   

Sister goes to Texas Tech and the same thing there. And they are very good there. Not top of the top, but good. I think someone doesn't like their success in the south/southwest.

By: Yes!
#12by:    

alpha phis trollin all over this page. Sorry ladies, stop focusing so much on how tan your skin is and start talking to a dermatologist about clearing up some of those blemishes....then maybe you can call yourselves cute

By: HAHAHAHAHAH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hey!   

Susie Sunshine! So happy to see your sweet love and kindness being spread everywhere! You are precious!

By: Hey!
#13by:    

Don't even bother commenting unless you praise A Phi. They run the board here and assign girls to make sure that every negative comment is refuted several times. You can see from the above comments that they're very active on here.

By: don't bother comment
by: Thank you   

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

By: Thank you
by: ha ha   

LOL so true!

By: ha ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.