facebook

alpha phi

by:    

You have been caught!!!! ALPHA PHI's are the ones downranking everybody and self promoting clearly as you can see below. This is the sorority that girls pray they don't get on bid day. Saw many aphis crying in their jerseys this year on bid day haha. Quit fake tanning and caking on that makeup and maybe old row guys wouldn't blow y'all off so much.

Posted By: caught you
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

watched aphis downrank other sororities while i sat behind them in class.....insecure much???? look around on this site and you will see them posting their forgettable name everywhere like true bottomfeeders

By: and yeah
#2by:    

Contrary to what you think, there are plenty of young women who choose Alpha Phi as a home on this campus. It is because they have a good sisterhood, for starters. Another reason is because they don't have the need to be caught up in this ranking rat race. They honestly don't care what you are others think, because they ARE secure with themselves. Because of their natural beauty, they don't have the need to be "cake faces" (as you call them) either.

I would much rather be in a house where I felt happy and was not ashamed to say so, than in a house that felt the need to attack another one, say for instance, yours.

Lastly, anyone that follows this site knows who the real down ranking troll is. Unlike you, I will show some class and not mention the name of the house that continues to fall in ranks and feels threatened.

Good bye now.

By: insecure alpha phis?
by: Ohcomeon   

Tell us who it is!!

By: Ohcomeon
by: okay no   

point proven ....you are obviously an a phi

By: okay no
by: Well   

the only alpha phis I know are literally on medication bc they're so depressed. Idk why you think all of them are so secure. They're crazy

By: Well
#3by:    

so true about the northern comment lol....I really don't know of a single alpha phi who has ever been asked to old south or any quality old row party for that matter. Bless their hearts.

By: @northerncomment
by: HA!   

Bless your heart that you feel Old Row is the only row that matters or those are the ONLY people that matter. Half of the "other side" is greek as well. Go ahead, continue on in your Alabama box.

By: HA!
#4by:    

fraternities do not actually like these girls, that's why they call them alpha flees. They are easy (bc y'all get all the girls with bad grades and bad reps) and fun for one night hereby earning another name (all for free, burns when you pee, ect.) and then these guys forget about the girl the next day and never talk to them again or associate with them because associating with the name alpha phi is just downright embarrassing. tacky tacky tacky.

By: jj
by: Oh brother!   

You just sound stupid.

By: Oh brother!
by: Oh?   

No sorority "earns" those hateful names. The fraternities bestow them freely, and for no reason.

By: Oh?
#5by:    

When you talk poorly of others, the only person that looks bad is the one doing the talking. Also, it shows the mentality of a jealous middle school girl. Didn't your parents teach you any better? Better yet, have you learned nothing in church?

By: Really?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: rule #1   

Treat others the way you wish to be treated.

By: rule #1
#6by:    

Orange Snookies!

By: orange
#7by:    

tan stuff is pretty much spot on. The rest is debatable.

By: The fake
#8by:    

I saw lots of girls from lots of sororities crying on bid day. It kinda happens when a bunch of girls get together and are excited to meet their new sisters after a great deal of effort, hard work, and exhaustion. Give it a rest. I am sure they were as happy as any other sorority on bid day. This is the first time I have heard differently.

By: well...
by: no   

they were crying as they were walking back to tut because they were pissed and had a bad rush and ended up with alpha phi haha

By: no
by: Hmmm...   

You are mean. Take delight in that, sugar. I am sure anonymity adds a little spice to your otherwise boring existence.

By: Hmmm...
#9by:    

Shut up

By: Just
by: once again   

you are obviously an alpha flee. get a life and stop downranking other houses...so embarrassing for y'all

By: once again
#10by:    

The only reason to bully another and put her down is because one doesn't feel adequate with oneself. If you felt worthy enough, you would spread love and not hate.

By: cyber bully
by: Huh?   

To whom are you speaking? The girl who kept putting APhi down with her terrible insults or the one who put her in her pace by calling her out on it? Cause I thought it was funny, since it was obviously the same girl since she misspelled it twice.

By: Huh?
by: " "   

Alpha phis are not cyber bullies nor do they troll this site to knock down other houses. They are above that.

By: " "

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.