3. OX
4. Pi Kapp
5. KA
6. EN
7. Phi Gam
8. EX
9. Beta
10. DX
6-9 are pretty much in random order, but PLEASE- stop putting Phi Delt in the top 20, they make Old Row look awful

Posted By: BamaBoy205
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Okay Pi Kapp. We all know you did well this year, but putting yourself ahead of KA EN is crazy. You're also pretty much interchangeable, if not worse than DX. Pretty horrible list

By: ....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: They did well?   

We keep hearing how Pi Kapp has a great pledge class, but who are we hearing it from?? Female impersonators giving selfies. Spare us the BS and try to act like a top 10 house. Y'all are #10 on a good ay, and we congratulate you on the improvement to get there

By: They did well?
by: move   

KA and EN to 4 & 5, move DX to 6. Then you might have something that resembles an accurate list

By: move
by: @They did well   

They're easily a top 10 house. More like 6 or 7 with DX, but easily better than Fiji, SX or Pike right now.

By: @They did well
#2by:    

with Beta, Fiji and KE

By: Pi Kapp interchange
#3by:    

This list is horrible

By: no
#4by:    

dke
ka
sae
en
ox
dx
pi kapp
phi gam
ex
pike

By: real
#5by:    

1. SAE 2. KA 3. DKE 4. OX 5. EN 6. DX 7. Pi Kapp 8. Fiji 9. EX 10. Pike

By: Real
#6by:    

Dke Sae Ka Ox EN phi gam

By: real
by: Fiji   

at it again.

By: Fiji
by: Truth   

SAE, OX, DKE, KA, EN, DX, Fiji, EX

By: Truth
#7by:    

As a girl, I'd personally say that sigma nu, theta chi, and KA are my faves. I know DKE and SAE are awesome houses but they know it and are so arrogant. Pi kapp that high? LOL no. They'd be one of my last choices to go to on a friday night that's for sure.

By: Callie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.