facebook

historical top houses

by:    

Who are the historically top fraternity houses here? Have there been any changes to the top?

Posted By: 2013
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

EN & KA always near top and Fiji used to be (Phi Delt has sucked for 20+ years).
EX probably historically best New Row, but they blow now.
DX and Pi Kapp have been top 5 at various times, but OX has been most consistently near top for 20 years

By: SAE & DKE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Phi Delt is a joke. NEVER been great.........
Fiji WAS great but they are at a historic low. I would put them behind Beta, LXA, ZBT and DTD. ...............
OX in top 5 for at least 20 years....... DX is 5 now, but will be difficult to stick..... EX was good for a long time but is down now ......... PIKE was top 5 for about 10 years and is in the toilet now.

By: Truth
#3by:    

Phi Delt, PIKE, Fiji, ATO

By: Top Jokes-in order
#4by:    

Agree that Fiji has been marginal lately, but it would take 5 more bad years for them to get passed by ATO. There is only so low traditionally good houses can go. SAE was bad for some years but they pretty much can't be lower than 5 ... by definition. Likewise, it would take OX or KA a bunch of bad years to really drop. I was surprised at how PIKE dropped like a rock, but they didn't have a ton of years near the top.

By: No ATO, "Hmm"
by: drew   

Aight, Theta Chi!

By: drew
by: OX   

Has been near the top for the better part of the last 40 years.

By: OX
#5by:    

OX is popular, but it has less respect from insiders who value loyalty and contribution to the system.
EX and DTD do more and Pi Kapp and DX far more respected on old row.
If I was steering a freshman toward new row, I'd tell them to look at DX or Pi Kapp.

By: Agree mostly
#6by:    

1.SAE 2.KA 3.DKE 4.EN 5.DX 6.Pi Kapp 7.Phi Gam 8.OX 9. Phi Delt 10. EX

By: OLD ROW
by: No way   

is Phi Gam ahead of OX. OX should be 4 or 5 probably. Phi Delt could be like 11 or 12 now, but they need at least one or two more good pledge classes to be top 10.

By: No way
by: Way   

Phi Delt may be out of top 10, but Phi Gam better than all of new row

By: Way
by: ^   

Haha good joke there Fiji, at least 3 new row houses are better than y'all if not more. You guys are 8 at best, and that's only by virtue of the fact that only 7 houses are actually doing well this year. SX could still be better than Fiji too.

By: ^
#7by:    

Phi Delt out of top 15

By: OX up 3
#8by:    

Looks to me like SAE, Phi O and Chi Phi are the top dogs .... why isn't Phi Delt on that list??

By: Gee
#9by:    

wake up you idiots

By: Phi Delt Top 5
by: No you're just   

Trolling

By: No you're just

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.