facebook

recs

by:    

I only have 6 recs for fall rush, I was wondering how can I get more? I know some girls already in sororities but I am definitely trying to meet more people (alumnae) that could write me some... What's a good way to meet more Alumnae?

Posted By: :)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Also what options do I have if I can't secure a rec for a certain house? Is there an alternative?

By: :)
by: Relax   

It's several months away. Just keep asking. If you can't find a rec for a particular sorority, you can't. Don't worry about it. But I'll bet it you keep asking, you'll find recs for most of them.

By: Relax
#2by:    

Contact your local Panhellenic. Ask around at your high school or your church, if you attend. If you find one rec, ask them if they know women in any of the other sororities. Check with older friends already at college. It can take work if you don't come from a Greek family, but it can be done. Good Luck!

By: Well...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: That is...   

your local alumnae panhellenic. Not all cities have them, though.

By: That is...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.