facebook

really that bad?

by: Gamma Phi?

Why do they have such a hard time with their reputation on campus with other organizations?

Posted By: Gamma Phi?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: It's Bamapanhellenic   

They like to have somebody to kick around.

By: It's Bamapanhellenic
by: IdjitsNov 18, 2013 1:49:11 AM

They're all idjits!

By: Idjits
#2  by: Good answer   

Both of the above answers are correct. No house wants to be on the bottom of these lists so they all say something horrible about Gamma Phi so no one will move them off the bottom.

By: Good answer
#3  by: truth   

these are a great group of women and their house is on the rise, thats why other houses always feel the need to put them down. their last 3 pledge classes have been pretty good.

By: truth
by: ^^Nov 21, 2013 10:25:00 PM

This pretty much. They aren't anything like their old reputation and that makes a lot of insecure people in other houses nervous.

By: ^^
#4  by: actually   

Actually all the houses are good at Alabama, but I've noticed that some are more insecure than others. If you see their names on here all the time as "rising" houses, you can be sure that those are alums and actives doing a little bit of self promotion!

By: actually
#5  by: it's all Panhellenic   

Look at what it takes to qualify for any Panhellenic sorority (past the first parties): grades, community activities, personal style, leadership, financial requirements, etc.

They are ranked at the bottom of the top women on campus.

By: it's all Panhellenic
#6  by: Truth   

In my opinion I think they're the same quality as the girls in the other sororities. I think the reason they're at the bottom is because someone has to be and they're not girls that will fight back. I know several girls in that house and they're wonderful. That's the problem with ranking amazing sororities. It just depends on what your prejudices are.

By: Truth
#7  by: @above   

I agree. They're great girls, just like all our other houses.

By: @above
#8  by: <3   

Everyone loves the Gamma Phis! As far as I know they don't have any problems with the other houses and they are generally known as being one of the sweetest houses.

By: <3
#9  by: @above   

I agree. I think this is just a bad question. Probably what she meant is why are they always at the bottom of rankings. According to the greeks in my family they used to be a middle of the road house but then they pledged a couple of African American girls (allegedly the machine had something to do with "sacrificing" them) and they were shunned. I don't care about that, though. I know several Gamma Phis and they're all pretty and accomplished. Look at the girl on the homecoming court for example.

By: @above
#10  by: so true   

If people on this site were really ranking objectively, I don't think we have any houses that would qualify as bottom houses (ones that take anyone that breathes). All of our houses select girls, even the houses that rank at the bottom on this website. I think it's mean to single out houses this way and reflects poorly on our entire greek community.

By: so true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.