facebook

am

by:    

1.DKE 2.SAE 3.KA 4.OX 5.EN 6.DX 7.Phi Gam 8.Pi Kapp 9.Pike 10.EX

Posted By: Suds
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Delta chi Pi Kapp and Pike all should be moved at least one space to the right.

By: Almost

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Uhh   

Only a SX or a Fiji would write this.

By: Uhh
by: Almost   

Actually I'm in one of the top give on this list, just thought it could use some changes.

By: Almost
by: If anything   

Phi Gam and Pi Kapp should switch and DX should stay in the same place. DX had great pledge classes the two years before this and Pi Kapp has been steadily improving and got a solid pledge class the last two years and a very good one this year. Phi Gam hasn't had a good PC in at least 4 years, so other than tradition I can't think of any reason for them to be ahead of either of those houses. You could switch Pike and Sigma Chi maybe but who cares? Sigma Chi's last really good PC is about to graduate and Pike's latest one hasn't even warranted mention, but they were strong the three years prior.

By: If anything
#2by:    

SX versus PIKE

By: Race to the bottom
#3by:    

I'd put DKE behind KA, OX, SAE, EN, DX, Pi Kapp .....

They have been douchebags for 2 years now

By: Voice in Wilderness
#4by:    

Sorry, boys. Sigma Chi is definitely top 5 considering all the girls think they're pledge class is perf.

By: CandyKisses
by: Haha   

SX's girlfriends.

By: Haha
by: SX top 10?   

Only because we are hoping that they will get back to their solid tradition once these low-life douche bags move back to their trailer parks

By: SX top 10?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.