facebook

hazing

by:    

What sororities haze the most here?

Posted By: ....
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There is no hazing in sororities at Bama. That is not something we engage in. We make girls welcome and hazing would not only be mean and get a house in trouble, but would be counterproductive to sisterhood.

By: PanhelSis
#2by:    

1. It's against Alabama state law; 2. It's against most sororities' national policies; 3. It's outlawed by the U of Alabama.
Sororities are serious about this. We encourage you to call the hazing hot line if you think you are being hazed.

By: Baby
#3by:    

Some do and will haze. They just dont call it that.

By: Not True
by: How?   

How do they haze and not call it hazing?

By: How?
#4by:    

Tri-Delt and Phi Mu. A lot.

By: yeah
by: No`   

Garbage

By: No`
by: it's   

the truth

By: it's
by: they   

they definitely haze

By: they
#5by:    

Peer pressure to do things is still common - have heard Phi Mu is one of the worst. They 'highly encourage' activities - sure a girl could not comply but what New member wants to disappoint their new sisters? It's casual hazing through peer pressure to try to fit in

By: Seriously
by: Yepp   

Have DEFINITELY heard this about Phi Mu, and occasionally Kappa and KD (might be more rumor there, not sure). It's basically like "Before swaps we ALWAYS meet and drink and go to this frat house then we go to the swaps and you ALWAYS find a guy" and so on and so forth. Basically implying everyone is doing this so you better come. I know one Phi Mu who was taken out by her big 4 nights a week as a new member and not forced, but more highly persuaded, to keep up with the drinking even though the girl didn't really drink that much. She said older girls would congratulate new members on hooking up with really popular guys in powerful fraternities. And no I'm not bashing Phi Mu, I'm sure this happens more places too. I really like this girl and she's still an active so I don't hate this sorority. But it's a true story and I find it kinda sad.

By: Yepp
#6by:    

Old row. They think bc they're so awesome, they can get away with it. And they usually always do.

By: Pretty much
#7by:    

can say that in general, new row sororities are more into sisterhood and seem more accepting of girls who don't drink, etc. The new row sorority nationals are more strict on hazing too. The one old row exception would be Kappa because they're so laid back.

By: I

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.