facebook

love it love it

by:    

I love being immature!! I am a freshman at the Best University Ever and am having the time of my life. I am in one of the top sororities and I love being popular and acting like a 9th Grader!! I have the rest of my life to grow up and be an adult but for now I am going to celebrate being immature and popular and have the time of my life while I can. I only have 4 years left until the REAL serious part of my life begins. So Lighten up you "Do Gooders" and have fun, celebrate life, act immature and love yourself and whatever sorority----popular or not you are in. You have the rest of your life to be a responsible adult.

Posted By: Love Being Immature
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

hahaha love this post cheers!

By: Hahaha
#2by:    

bless your heart!

By: oh!
#3by:    

Live it up while you can. You have the best attitude and will probably end up the CEO of a company one day because you don't sweat the little stuff and put life in perspective.

By: Go for it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

"Best University Ever"
HA

By: really..
#5by:    

"Best University Ever." YES.
You go, girl.

By: I agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.