facebook

adii & pi phi

by:    

Just curious, last year I thought both ADII and Pi Phi were pretty under the radar, not great sororities but not terrible either. What happened this year that's making everyone say they've plummeted to the bottom all of the sudden?

Posted By: Why
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Everything. It's embarrassing

By: uggghhhhh
#2by:    

below average pledge classes

By: well
#3by:    

There are some houses that have been good and continue to rise, i.e., DG and Alpha Phi, but because they are "newer" no one wants to acknowledge they can get quality ladies simply because they haven't been on campus as long. False! You cannot assume that just because you have been on campus forever that you remain top rated. It requires work and is not a given.

By: imo
by: Why   

Uhm OK but that's not what I asked about....

By: Why
by: Seriously   

I have not heard anything about DG and Alpha Phi being good and continuing to rise. Their pledge classes were nothing to brag about this year either. They aren't doing horrible just very average if that.

By: Seriously
by: Based   

Those rumors about DG and Alpha Phi being great are just in the imaginations of those two sororities. No one else on campus thinks that way.

By: Based
by: lol   

Nothing to do with the original post but true..adpi is pretty much on the same level alpha phi was their first year...better of gphi and thats it.

By: lol
#4by:    

There's nothing wrong with ADPi or PiPhi. People on here just love to talk each other's groups down.

By: Listen
#5by:    

First of all to the above comments: DG is top new of new row. Alpha phi is also on the rise. They're becoming top of new row which is why the comment relates to the downfall of adpi and pi phi, because they're now the bottom of new row. However ADPi is down much further than pi phi at this point. The only house they're really above is gphi.

By: Um
by: imo   

Thank you for explaining my misunderstood post. Yes, for example, if DG or Alpha Phi are going to rise that means someone else falls.

Believe what you want, but those two houses are improving year by year...that means moving up!

By: imo
#6by:    

No one wants to be in DG or Alpha Phi. That is every girls last choice during rush. They are not good.

By: DG & Alpha Phi S_ _
by: Sorry   

I'm in another new row house, but this is simply not true anymore. You can keep telling yourself it is, but you are fooling yourself.

By: Sorry
by: Lolllll   

sorry girl you're obviously an adpi or another bottom house but adpi, gphi and theta are every girls last choice during rush. DG and alpha phi did fantastic this year and got 2 top pledge classes.

By: Lolllll
#7by:    

This is so untrue and APHi and DG will have another great recruitment. ADPi and PiPhi are the twi that are really struggling right now. Does anyone know n=how many new embers PiPhi lost? I heard 16

By: LOL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Pi phi is stuggling..not ADPi.

By: Wrong
by: No   

If anything adpi is doing MUCH worse than pi phi...pi phi hasn't reached the bottom yet but adpi's been there for about 3 years now..

By: No
#9by:    

Ewwwww.... not only nasty but horrrrible sisterhood. Gamma Phi can thank them for finally not being bottom.

By: Pi Phi
#10by:    

Pi Phi is still a good house on campus. It's not in the same place it used to be but it's still good. Top of New row is ZTA and AOII, then DG, APhi, DZ and Theta. GPHI and ADPi are at the bottom. ADPi has had a rough couple pledge classes due to overweight girls, social awkos, and smart girls that just don't go out. Sorry if this is offensive but that's the way it is nkw

By: Wrong
by: Hallelujah   

Theta is pretty bottom too. I'd say the three bottom houses are gphi theta and adpi. And you're literally spot on about adpi

By: Hallelujah
by: Agree   

I'd agree. I think that ADPi and DZ have taken DG and Theta's place from last last year, I would hate to see Pi Phi sink to the bottom but unfortunately they could be there next year.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.