facebook

sae - true gentlemen of ua

by:    

SAE is def the most powerful and prestigious house at UA. Unlike DKE, these boys have honor and uphold the traditions at UA. They do not let their house get ruined by Yankees and new money like DKE is. I know we can count on these boys to always be gentlemen and to uphold the old way, and the best way, which is why UA is one of the last living institutions of the old south. Thank you boys for never backing down like DKE has dishonorably done. SAE makes UA so proud. Love, an old row sweetheart.

Posted By: OldRowBelle
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

I agree, we are all really counting on SAE leadership to carry us through these difficult times at UA and protect our traditions. The first circle and old row girls are all counting on you boys! Remember our traditions and all who came before us PLEASE!

By: Agree
#2by:    

100% agree!!! Here's to you SAE! We are all counting on you! Thank you for always respecting UA ladies and always respecting UA history and traditions.

By: 100%
#3by:    

Y'all sound pathetic. Tradition doesn't mean anything if you are douchebags and drama queens. Old Row is so happy to have y'all. What a joke.

By: ha
#4by:    

Powerful and prestigious....said no one ever about anything at UA!

By: Guest
#5by:    

Did DKE let everyone down?

By: How exactly
by: Well   

If you have to ask then you don't understand how things work at UA . This is not the place to figure it out either. A lot of what is on here is bs. But this point about SAE and DKE is actually one of the most accurate posts I've read.

By: Well
#6by:    

DKE sucks because of its southern kids. The few Yankees are the best mannered, most athletic, least entited brothers.

The Yankees in the good houses are Nat'l Merit Scholars and great athletes. That's why the good New Row houses are closing the gap ... cause they are recruiting these kids. The southern legacies are the short, spoiled, crybaby nothings and they are a large reason why DKE and Phi Gam are being outcompeted

By: Blaming Yankees??
by: Slaugh   

I have seen some of those new row pledge classes and -WTF?

By: Slaugh
by: I keep   

hearing that Theta Chi and Pi Kapp both had good classes, but haven't heard much about the others.

By: I keep
#7by:    

If yanks are so great then please stay up north at your Yankee schools! If Yankees do everything so great then they have no reason to come down south to our schools. If we suck so bad then don't come here for your education. Please do all of us a favor and show how great Yankees are by STAYING UP NORTH.

By: If yanks
by: Southerner   

Why exactly do Yankee's have to stay up North to prove how good they are? Sounds like you have a low opinion of your own region if you can't understand why someone from the North would want to come down South.

By: Southerner
#8by:    

Actually DKE let in one or two Yankees and things started to go downhill. They started to loose all their power. The new row boys started to be stricter on criteria and stopped letting in so many outsiders. This is why some new row houses are starting to gain more respect ... They started keeping the yanks out. Based on what has actually happened, not on my personal opinion, the more northern kids you let in the more you suck and the more power you loose... The more southern you are, the more pretty girls you get, the more respect you gain and the more influence you acquire. People take you more seriously because southerners are more respectful of others. Respect earns respect. Every southerner is raised to act on this truth. It's the reason why yanks are so rude and disliked. And I agree with the above post. If everything from up north is so perfect and yanks are so great, then why are you at our schools? Please stay In Yankeeland where you like it and where we like you to stay.

By: Actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

WTF is going on in here?

By: confused
by: Someone forgot   

To take their crazy pills.

By: Someone forgot
by: Crazy?   

If you think this is crazy, then you're crazy for coming to school here. People know what it's like before they enroll, if they don't then they need to learn more about colleges they apply to. If you think how we do things is crazy then so be it, but you are equally, If not more crazy, for coming to school here and involving yourself in it.

By: Crazy?
#10by:    

Is DKE the only one to blame... aren't others responsible

By: culture
by: Oldrowfact    

No they aren't the only ones to blame. However, they can do more and they don't because DKE now is scared and a little selfish. DKE a few years ago would've had the guts to stand up and make sure things are taken care of. DKE now is too scared to do anything. This is why they're loosing so much power. DKE can stand there and say they aren't the only ones to blame, or they can be like the DKE of old and take responsibility for what they can. That's the problem, no one wants to take responsibility for their part. A leader takes responsibility. DKE doesn't and that's why they aren't the leaders they use to be. SAE has had problems but they owned up to it and that's why they are who they are, and why they still influence this school.

By: Oldrowfact

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.