facebook

homecoming

by:    

What sororities won what during homecoming? Who won the Lawn Decoration and who placed? Other winners?

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Please inform us.

By: Yes
#2by:    

I think this is what ended up happening - You can follow the rest @uahomecoming2013

Dance Competition:
1. Phi Mu
2. Chi O
3. AOPi

Lawn Decorations
1. Phi Mu
2. AOPi

Dodgeball
1. ADPi

Flag Football
1. Chi Omega

Basketball
1. Chi Omega

By: I think
#3by:    

must be a grandmawmaw or they would know...please get off this site!

By: ewww
#4by:    

must be a grandmawmaw or they would know...please get off this site!

By: ewww
#5by:    

Congratulations to all of these winners.

By: Thanks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

congrats to all these houses!

By: congrats
#7by:    

this is awesome! does anyone have the rest of the results?

By: wow
#8by:    

A lot of this was obviously rigged and unfair. Did anyone actually see phi mu's homecoming dance?

By: But of course..
by: uh   

Did you see their lawn decoration??? It was absolutely terrible. ZTA, DZ, or Tri-Delt should've won. And AOII's was falling apart. I couldn't believe it

By: uh
#9by:    

Congrats to all the winners!

By: PanhelSis
#10by:    

AXO won flag football i believe, not Chi O. And a lot of the lawn decorations were disqualified, I heard that tri-delt used a screen print to make their design, but i loved their pomp, it was amazing. In my opinion, zeta should have won the lawn decoration, theirs was great! Phi mu won the spirit at the parade and ATO won the boys basketball.

By: ..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.