facebook

for real

by:    

Based on all-around quality, grades, classiness, involvement, looks, parties, etc.

Phi Mu
AX0
XO
KD
Tri Delt
AOPi
AGD
Kappa
ZTA
Theta
DG
Alpha Phi
DZ
Pi Phi
Gamma Phi Beta
ADPi

Posted By: True Reality
Page 2 of 7
#11by:    

But I would move DG below APhi or maybe even DZ. They are doing super great but I think they aren't quite this high yet. Also, KD over XO.

By: Not bad
#12by:    

Theta above dg and pi phi? Nooo...they're at the bottom with adpi and gphi

By: omg
by: Eh   

Pi phi is definitely above theta, but I'd say DG and theta are close, with DG being a bit better. Pi phi should be no where near as low though...

By: Eh
#13by:    

agreeeeeeee with this

By: omg
#14by:    

This list is the most accurate one this year.

By: Truth
#15by:    

list is so accurate!

By: this
#16by:    

This is the most accurate ranking I've seen yet. Things might have been different in past years but this is how things are now.

By: FINALLY
#17by:    

PiPhi and ADPi have been slipping down in the ranks for years. Its actually pretty sad considering they both used to be pretty good new row houses

By: Yep
by: Agree   

Pi Phi was top of New Row not that long ago. Arguably they were even better than Alpha Gam. ADPi used to be neck and neck with AOII and ZTA. What the hell happened?

By: Agree
#18by:    

This had to have been written by a Theta!

By: Theta???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Oh   

Oh yea, it was definitely a theta and not an AOPi... It's not like they put themselves I'm the middle of old row or anything... Thetas higher than they should be but I'm more worried about AOPi being so high and down ranking Pi phi so low.

By: Oh
#19by:    

is the most accurate ranking on this site

By: this
#20by:    

so true!

By: it's

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.