facebook

for real

by:    

Based on all-around quality, grades, classiness, involvement, looks, parties, etc.

Phi Mu
AX0
XO
KD
Tri Delt
AOPi
AGD
Kappa
ZTA
Theta
DG
Alpha Phi
DZ
Pi Phi
Gamma Phi Beta
ADPi

Posted By: True Reality
Page 1 of 7
#1by:    

almost. move AGD, AOPi down

By: hmm.
by: incorrect   

those houses have been doing better than the rest--are you jealous?

By: incorrect
by: YES   

BUMP!!! AGD AND AOPI are bottom feeders

By: YES
by: YES   

YES of course she is jealous!! She is always on this site hating on the AGDs and AOPis. Especially the AOPis.

By: YES
#2by:    

ranking I have seen so far

By: best
by: Gosh   

I guess your house moved up. Good for you.

By: Gosh
#3by:    

Thanks for finally posting a true ranking of what is going on THIS year after Fall Rush!!

By: Totally Perfect
by: Oh brother   

....said someone who likes where HER house is placed on an anonymous list that has no basis in reality.

By: Oh brother
#4by:    

The AOPis love the DGs. They are sweet girls and we enjoy being supportive of each other.

By: AOPis

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

The AOPis love the DGs. They are sweet girls and we enjoy being supportive of each other.

By: AOPis
by: Hmmm...   

Well good for you! What does that have to do with a darn thing on this thread? I would hope AOPis LOVE just EVERYONE! Why just DG? That is bizarre.

By: Hmmm...
by: Well   

Aopi does love every sorority. DG seems to get hit on constantly. DG was the only sorority that showed compassion when our sorority sister died this summer in a tragic accident. We will always remember your kindness during a difficult summer for all of us. xo

By: Well
by: ha ha   

And this was posted by a DG pretending to be an AOII... Otherwise they would have used the correct "spelling" of their name.

By: ha ha
by: Hmmm...   

I am an AOPi and the DG's were incredibly kind. However it is incorrect that they were the only ones who showed kindness to our house. Taking nothing away from those sweet girls, just correcting an erroneous statement.

By: Hmmm...
#6by:    

Finally....A good and correct ranking based on beauty and smarts!!!

By: Frat
#7by:    

this is a very strange ranking??

By: um
#8by:    

Theta down, like, 5 slots and Pi Phi way up

By: No
#9by:    

wtf lol

By: ...
#10by:    

No Joking around. What ever happened to ADPi and Pi Phi the past two years...especially this year. They have really tanked to the bottom.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.