facebook

just curious

by:    

Im a in-state freshman here at Alabama. I've been looking at the fraternities here but i'm black so of course i'm very limited. I grew up differently than the average black kid so I wouldn't fit in with the black fraternities up here at all. I was told to look into rushing some of the new row houses like Sigma Chi, Delta Sig, Phi Sig, and Sigma Pi. I just want to know what would my chances be of getting a bid to one of those houses. Like I said I grew up in Alabama so I understand the traditions of old row and I can respect that. (don't get mad over my own opinion). Im not here to stir anything up, just a kid with a question so if you have nothing to offer that will answer my question don't even bother posting.

Posted By: rmft17
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Coming from old row, I respect the fact that you understand the tradition and the difference is understood. I wish you the best of luck finding a house.

By: Alabama

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: It's no more   

an old row tradition than a new row one, so that doesn't make sense. It's not really much of a tradition either, and I'm not sure why some people act like it's such a distinguishing feature.

By: It's no more
by: It's no more   

an old row tradition than a new row one, so that doesn't make sense. It's not really much of a tradition either, and I'm not sure why some people act like it's such a distinguishing feature.

By: It's no more
#2by:    

A lot of the new r

By: ^
#3by:    

A lot of the new row houses have been at UA just as long as some old row houses so I wouldn't necessarily say that some of the old row houses have more tradition than some new row houses. Almost every house at Alabama has a great tradition.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.