facebook

listen up

by: Sororities

LISTEN UP...everyone looking for information on this site...
I would guess that LESS than 10% of what you read on here is written by a CURRENT and ACTIVE greek member.
It is written by...
old people who never moved on in life (dancemom54)
independents (MALLET ASSEMBLY)
or
trolls, posting hatred to keep this site "relevant" (after all it is a business)

Alabama has THE most competitive recruitment in the country. But once recruitment is over the sororities are all very supportive of one another. Tiers are non existant to each other. All houses are good in their own ways. Some new, some old. Some reinventing themselves. Some cleaning up their reputations. But at the end of the day we all support each other.
We are VERY proud to be Greeks at Alabama and that is something that some independents will never understand.
We are proud of each individual house history, and our traditions as a whole group. PNMs do not get your information from this site. It is spewing hatred, jeaolousy, and anger from people that do not, have not or havent in a very long time... belonged to our system. All houses are amazing. And the girls that just went through the most competitive and largest recruitment in the country and then turned aound and willingly accepted the countries attention while going through this transition are offended by the anger, divisiness and hatred on this site. We are one, we are proud we are greek and we are ALABAMA!

Posted By: Sororities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yes   

Perfect! And where is all the media showing the world how easy this transition was for the actives? NOWHERE. Looks like Mallet is going to have to find something new to complain about.

By: yes
#2  by: I belive this   

I believe this. I once thought all the current actives were writing the comments. I realize now the actives are not interested in this site and some don't even know about it and all the comments are being written by people who are clueless. I can honestly say this because a house known (on this site) for a bad reputation, doesn't have a bad reputation at all....and that always puzzled me. Same holds true for those houses (on this site) that always land on the bottom; they are not on the bottom. Tiers are for the alums; current members do not care. Reading on here is for entertainment purposes only (like watching a fiction movie) and holds very little truth.

By: I belive this
#3  by: So True   

If people actually read this site and then went on that Greek Chat, where all the old biddies are, they would see wording duplicated all over the place. The actual actives and pledges are so supportive of each other. Remember, they room with each other, go to class with each other, and went through recruitment with each other. Also, we are seeing how the actives really feel about this media frenzy. The reason there is no drama regarding AAs in the house is they really dont care! The pledges are more upset that they had to go through the stress of going through the biggest recruiment and pay all the money for the clothes. The other stuff was irrelevant. Finally, the truth.

By: So True
#4  by: Really   

only true at this moment with this controversy. Most of the time I'd say that 50% or more is written by actives at the school.

By: Really
#5  by: Not true   

Nobody that is active except for a few care about anything on this site.

By: Not true
by: NoSep 26, 2013 7:05:18 PM

Most of the stuff said on this site most of the time is stuff that only undergrads would be privy to. While I agree that most actives don't use this site, most people who use this site are still actives.

By: No
#6  by: No   

Too many things identical between this and greek chat. It's mostly old people who think they are more important than they are. Pathetic trying to stop change of all sorts. There is NOTHING on this site that is secret or than nosy pathetic alumnae busy bodies wouldn't know. But it's almost always wrong and hateful.

By: No
#7  by: gc   

that one thread on greek chat was ridiculous with that 60+ year old woman

By: gc
by: gc?Sep 30, 2013 11:15:34 AM

What thread on greek chat?

By: gc?
#8  by: Bump   

Not From Alabama at all

By: Bump
#9  by: Bump   

Bump

#10  by: Bump   

Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.