facebook

the new top five

by:    

The new top five sororities. Thanks for helping to pave the way for a better Bama.

AXO
XO
AOPi
AGD
Theta

Congrats girls!!

Posted By: Top Five
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Anymore news on additional AAs receiving bids?

By: Question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yes   

several other sororities have new members who are black..almost all sororities have them now

By: yes
by: Great   

Would love for someone to publish a list of All sororities that now have AA members.

By: Great
#12by:    

There should be a top 6, judging by the criterion decided upon by the OP, with Gamma Phi Beta at the top of the list.

By: Actually
by: Yikes!   

Somebody is overreacting a bit. I too wondered why collectively we had forgotten what happened when Gamma Phi did the same thing these girls did, only did it years ago.

I can only assume you're from the machine and are still working to assert your control and make sure that they are severely enough punished for breaking a barrier you set in place.

Come on now. It's commonplace with the sororities now. It's time to give up the hatefulness you're hanging onto. If you can.

By: Yikes!
#13by:    

load of BS on here--- really. You can tell that just anyone who know NOTHING about Rush, Sororities or Fraternities at Alabama now or 25 years ago is posting on here. Facts are key- unless you are or were a student- close your mouth, filthy mind, and join the modern world. I am shocked that educated people rely on the press for their news and info. It is all bias -- I know my sorority offered a bid-- and whoever thinks they can list top five is just typing a load of BS. Rank by scholarship, gpa, campus activities, philanthropy and more go into the top five ranking. Get your story straight....

By: BAMAALUM
by: Huh?   

What?!

By: Huh?
#14by:    

People who try to rank anything based on this controversy is an idiot. They are saying ranks varyu depending what you are looking at. Just stop.

By: Rank
by: uggggg.   

"People who rank is an idiot." Go visit the writing lab.....and take a remedial English class, and then come back and post.

By: uggggg.
by: Um   

At least they accepted black new members...the others did what? Nothing!

By: Um
#15by:    

So because these girls now accepted a black person AFTER being put on national spotlight, they are all of a sudden better than everyone else? What a dumb comment

By: ???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.