facebook

aa new members!

by:    

Congrats to alpha chi, theta, chi o, aopi, and the other girls offering bids to AA girls!

Posted By: Yay!
Page 1 of 1
by: Yes   

Agree! But girls don't offer bids...sororities do. And there's no proof any sorority has offered any bids, nor, more importantly, any bids have been accepted.

By: Yes
#1by:    

Don't be so quick to praise them for doing what they SHOULD do. Praise the AA women for being brave enough to accept the bids which will be like living in a gold fish bowl! I wish them the best of luck and hope they have a wonderful, NORMAL experience in these chapters. I guess someone had to be first, second, third...

By: Really??
#2by:    

Alabama is proud of all of you. This is going to be a Great Year!!!

By: Congratulations!!
#3by:    

Way to go girls!!! 4 Great Sororities at Bama.

By: Congrats
by: Alpha Gam   

add Alpha Gamma Delta

By: Alpha Gam
#4by:    

Glad to hear and keep the positive announcements coming!

By: Positive
#5by:    

Congrats to AGD!!

By: Congrats
#6by:    

Makes my heart smile.

By: :-D
#7by:    

Congrats to alpha gam and theta as well!!!!

By: YAY!
#8by:    

Keep posting here if any other sororities offer bids. Does anyone know how many AAs went through formal rush? I was curious.

By: Comment
#9by:    

I believe that only 2 AA girls went through rush at Alabama. According to the news, 72 bids have been offered during this open bid opportunity, 11 to African American women and 3 to other minorities. At this point (and this changes minute by minute) Only 4 of those 14 have been accepted. Not sure how long the bids will be open.

By: Very proud

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Anymore sororities offer bids to AA girls?

By: News?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.