facebook

best sororities

by:    

Best Sororities that everyone wants to be in old/new row. Ever since Rush...there is a new ranking. Some new row sororities got some of the cutest pledges ever. Top Ten base truly on pledge classes and what these sorororities have accomplished in the past two years: Top Ten

DDD
AXO
Phi Mu
KD
Kappa
AOPi
ZTA
AGD
XO
DG

Posted By: Best Sororities
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

Embarrassing.... Even more funny is the fact that you assume everyone telling you to get off a college site... Must be a DG... Maybe we just think you are kind of ..... Hmmmm pathetic. And by the way it's humorous that you keep "scolding" us for tiers but you mention them constantly. Not only are you old, embarrassing and pathetic but a hypocrite as well. Your "mid tier" sorority would be proud.

By: Dancemom
#22by:    

That post was to dancemom. Didn't want to confuse anyone

By: Sorry
#23by:    

Jesus..you are ALL pathetic! DG is a lame house..full of rush leftovers. period. How embarrassing is it for a house, when a girl is so bad ,that she gets dropped from EVERY OTHER house but DG and she DOESNT even like them! She was so upset that she was going to get dropped completely that she lied to them and said crap like "I LOVE yall and cant see myself anywhere else" .......she wasnt lying about that since she had NO other house. Again that is not top house material. Dance mom is right...things dont really change, sucks to be at bottom but somebody has to be..DG your are it!

By: alabama
by: Uh   

You're thinking of gamma phi, sweetie

By: Uh
#24by:    

Sad to see my own sorority is not on this list when I think we should be, but of course, we are all bias when it comes to this kind of stuff, right? Lol

Anyways the real reason I commented: how selfish can you all be to pick out the DGs on this list and belittle them? This is a list based on sororities who have "accomplished in the past 2 years." Whether you like it or not, DG has made a lot of accomplishments for only being on this campus for 3 and a half years. They are following the same path as APhi did: they colonized on campus smoothly and are progressively becoming better each year. That's how things work. When a new sorority colonizes, they are in the spotlight of how much they can improve. Both APhi and DG are on the right track. I don't understand why women get their panties in a bunch when others talk about how well another sorority is doing. The only real reason I can think of is that others are feeling threatened when a new sorority is on campus. Deal with it, this isn't middle school drama anymore, ladies. Bringing down other houses just shows you are insecure about being in your own house.

By: 2 cents
#25by:    

One time I googled my house and got to a site called greekchat. It is all moms and alums and they discuss greek stuff like they were still in college. Then PNMs get on there and ask a question and all of them come down hard on them immediately and are the most hateful, scarcastic, elitist people you've ever seen. If you think the people are mean on this board, at least they're immature. On that board they're all like dancemom54 and even have names like that. They are definitely not what you'd expect from a board of adults.

By: moms
by: I know   

I looked at that site before recruitment and was scared even to ask a question because they were so mean-spirited! It was a shock to see grown women act that way. I have to think they are not from the south because I think the women I know from here have MUCH better manners!

By: I know
#26by:    

If you don't stop I'm going to call names and mention the affiliated houses. Now, please, stop. You act like you are in middle school. Or is it menopause?

By: naming names
by: Ok   

Can you please? I am dying to know!

We know DG is one...

By: Ok
#27by:    

I can't believe the elderly lady who posts as "Titchou" at GC admitted she lurks over here. She's nearly 70!!!

By: Speaking of old ...
by: Panda Slayer   

And you're almost 60 years old, HartofSEC/Bama54/DanceMom54. Grow the eff up.

By: Panda Slayer
#28by:    

Seriously, that is one of the meanest and most sarcastic bunch of people I've ever seen find each other on line. Man, if someone innocently asks a question they've secretly decided that they don't like, there is an explosion (pages and pages of really hateful, spiteful comments) that you wouldn't believe. They made up the "special snowflake" thing I think because one thread was all about the special snowflakes going through recruitment. They also talk about helicopter moms all the time. God forbid a mom comes on and says "my daughter is going through recruitment and wonders whether..." They'll practically call child protective services and have the daughter taken away from that abusive mother! For me, though, the worst part is that they answer questions as if they really knew the answers, not what the answers were in the 70s when they were in school. Also, a person who went to school in Cali, for example, will answer at great length about what a person should wear to pref at UGA. Like they have ANY WAY of knowing. They're disgusting.

By: Greek Chat
by: Liar   

Liar Liar pants on fire. Not True. The DGs are Great!!

By: Liar
#29by:    

Ok just stop. It is obvi that you are an alum commenting on how far y'all have come in two years...when everyone o. Campus knows y'all as sorry this sounds mean but not top rush girls. Like each other that's great but your dues are outrageous for a bottom tier sorority.lots drop because of it.

By: DG
by: Oh god   

Go to the writing center before you post please. I couldn't read a line of that without getting a headache

By: Oh god
#30by:    

Thank you for calling. You have reached the thread for deluded senior citizens. Please listen to our menu because the choices have changed. Press 1 to be immediately disconnected. Prima el dos por Espanol. Press 3 to reach the AARP. Press 4 to go back to Greekchat. Press 5 to summon the men in white coats. Thank you for calling the thread for deluded senior citizens.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.