facebook

fraternity pledge class

by:    

Rank the Fraternities simply on pledge classes

Posted By: True Rankings
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

My opinion isn't going to be entirely correct because we haven't partied with every fraternity yet. But out of the ones we have partied with, I'd say it goes

EN, Phi Delt, KA

DKE, SAE

ATO, Phi Gam

These are just my favorite pledge classes so far, but it could change as the year goes along.

By: ua
#2by:    

Way to list old row and ATO... Complete joke

By: Joke
by: Uhhh,   

please name a New Row fraternity that has a better pledge class than Old Row. Sorry, but as much as y'all hate to admit it, KA, EN, and Phi Delt all have better pledge classes than anyone we've been paired up with.

By: Uhhh,
#3by:    

but from what our new girls are saying, EN, Phi Delt, and OX have the best pledge classes this year. And they speak with confidence.

By: Not a pledge,
#4by:    

Our swaps haven't completed all frats of course, but SAE was the most fun, followed by EN and KA. OX was fun, but a little edgy. I'd have to say every social is somewhat fun and I am enjoying meeting everyone. No way to completely speak for everyone, so this is my two cents.

By: Not scientific

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

was OX, then Phi Delt.

By: Best by far
by: Makes sense   

the girls have lots in common with OX!!

By: Makes sense
#6by:    

OX and DX are the only ones that have been able to compete with Old Row

By: Only two New Row
#7by:    

Self-promoting hard.

By: Old row
#8by:    

OX, KA, Phi Delt, and EN have had the best pledge classes so far. All were great

By: best PC's
by: Weird   

so I take it SAE, DKE and Phi Gam (shocker) had marginal PCs? KA and especially Phi Delt are pretty surprising given their recent history. How did the good new row houses (OX, SX, DX, Pike and Pi Kapp specifically) do?

By: Weird
#9by:    

Yawn. We dont care. As long as you throw ragers for us and serve us alcohol, we dont care about your rank. give it a rest.

By: C.
#10by:    

^So true. I've seen Old Row and New Row girls alike at both Old Row and New Row houses. It just depends on how good your parties are and how much alcohol you serve. And while cute guys are definitely a plus, every fraternity has those brothers that make one question the fraternity's bidding criteria...

By: But really tho

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.