facebook

race

by:    

My favorite question/comment on the race/culture matter is whether you'd rather have Honey Boo Boo or Malia Obama as a sorority sister. The thing is, Malia probably would be too sophisticated to even want to go to school here, much less join one of our sororities...

Posted By: fav question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Since her parents went to Ivy Leagues she'll more than likely end up at Harvard, Yale, Princeton or Columbia. It's unlikely she'd even want to associate with people here or that she even would

By: .
#2by:    

Honey Boo Boo will be the life of a party while Malia Obama IDK she just might think she's too good for the Deep South.

By: umm
#3by:    

Honey boo boo is the girl for me!

By: Team boo boo
#4by:    

Malia's beliefs wouldn't align with the beliefs of the Greek system as a whole. Bama Greeks are known for being very conservative, and I'm willing to bet Malia isn't conservative at all. Honey Boo Boo is a pageant queen. Sororities love that.

By: honestly
#5by:    

Sorry, I don't see any Honey Boo Boos in any of Bama's sororities. She may be the life of the party but that's not the kind of parties sororities have here. I think the point was that it's culture not race that makes people comfortable together.

By: @^
by: SouthernDeb   

100% agree, which is why neither would fit in here at all...thank goodness!

By: SouthernDeb
#6by:    

I'm black and I'm telling you right now, I would never associate myself with the Obama's or any filthy Democrat for that matter. I pick Honey Boo Boo.

By: No.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: that's cute   

Fitting in by bashing your political champion.

By: that's cute
#7by:    

What about if Mama June came for Mom's weekend and spent the whole time complaining about her neck crust...

By: OMG
by: lol   

hahahaha

By: lol
#8by:    

Lets be real! I'd rather Honey Boo Boo but she wouldn't make it through rush anyways!

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.