facebook

do girls care about old row vs new row?

by:    

do girls care about whether a house is new or old row in terms of partying? i know guys take it more seriously but do girls see the line as much or just care about whichever house is more fun?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

It seems to me that they like new row more. But they hook up with old row more. Make any sense? But true, I believe.

By: dr.no
by: @^   

Yup Yup

By: @^
#2by:    

girls like old row boys way more. end of story

By: Actually
#3by:    

Cuz last time i checked us out of staters(AKA the new row guys) are making all the instate(Old Row) Alabama bumpkins look good... Sorry, but the out of us out of staters are better looking, classier and far and away better educated coming out of high school... Deal with it Old Row affiliates...

By: Really^^?
by: haha   

there are some flaws in your post buddy. Old Row is not just people from alabama. Old Row pulls the best kids from Atlanta(the actual city, not suburbs), Nashville, Charlotte, Dallas(highland park), and other areas like that. There is way more money in old row than new row and its not even close. Also do you know how rush works? every year old row fraternities only give out around 45 bids. If a kid does not take the bid, he joins another old row fraternity. I have heard new row kids straight up lie and say they got a bid from ka dke or sae, so youre not the first. just a heads up so you dont look stupid in the future

By: haha
by: ^^   

Lets get this straight, "90% of Old Row is from Alabama"... Im not debating that there are some out of staters that go Old Row and i will not say that Old Row pulls the best out of state talent because if you look at the current state of Old Row, its lacking... 2nd off, when you said "If a kid does not take the bid, he joins another old row fraternity", thats just completely false... Im sure some turn down one Old Row house for another but others do go to Theta Chi, Sigma Chi, Delta Chi and Pike instead because they feel more comfortable... And just FYI, being from Texas, Highland Park is no different (other than being more arrogant) than any other suburb of Dallas... get your facts straight bro...

By: ^^
#4by:    

.......matters to freshman and sophomores. Beyond that, if this is still something that is important to them, then they are not worth knowing in the long haul.

By: It really only...
by: yes   

This is true. Nobody cares past sophomore year. If you're still concerned with rankings and Old Row vs New Row at that point, you're probably a loser.

By: yes
#5by:    

Old row sticks with old row and New row sticks with new row. There are exceptions but this is usually the norm

By: Normally
by: How sad    

for you because a lot of the old row girls are straight up heifers.

By: How sad
by: ^   

Bwahahahahahaha so damn true!

By: ^
#6by:    

Im sorry but you just sound unintelligent. Saying old row has more money than new row is ridiculous. Yes, their alumni might have more money, but the kids coming from out of state are paying 40k plus to attend here. That's compared to the 20k instate.

By: @@Really^^^?
#7by:    

Phi gam is back on the rise and fiji islander is going to be crazy this year, don't put them off the radar just yet

By: What
#8by:    

I don't believe that most girls care. Guys do. Honestly, how many dudes have known the last three years that turned down an old row bid to go DX or SX?

By: Deepdawg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

Im old row but honestly I will hang out with whoever knows how to throw the best time. I usually go to old row parties because whenever my friends and I try to crash a new row party the new row girls flip their sht, but to be honest I dont care one bit if they show up at an "old row" party because its not an old row party its just a party... stop carring so much.

By: who cares
#10by:    

Phi delts last pledge classes have changed the look of the fraternity a lot putting them back towards the top, KA has suffered a lot decently, and phi gam is on the downswing. The look of old row is changing but it is still on the whole relatively stronger than new row.

By: OR

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.