facebook

rush

by:    

I went to the preview weekend and I liked basically all of the houses!! I'm worried that during rush I won't know how to narrow down my choices! I was just wondering to ya'll who have rushed, do you feel like it was difficult to narrow houses down? Or feel like you maybe could regret it, or do you get a pretty good idea of where you want to be or where you should be?

Posted By: ....
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't worry about it. You won't be narrowing down sororities, they'll be narrowing you down. It's mutual, but the sororities have the balance of power. They decide first who they'll invite back.
And your favorites will change, too, during the week. That's why we constantly tell women to keep an open mind.

By: Who,me?
#2by:    

keep an open mind as you go through. Mutual selection is a myth for most girls going through. The sororities hold the power. Maximize your options, and be thankful if you get a bid anywhere. This is a TOUGH recruitment.

By: You had better
#3by:    

Dont believe what they say! You do need to keep an open mind! Any bid is an honor! And somesororities will drop you no matter how good you are! BUT, you do get a choice!! When i went through a few houses dropped me because i didnt know any and couldnt make and connections but honestly after those three, i chose when i wanted houses to go! You will know where you belong and if somewhere just isnt home! I remember walking to my sorority's front lawn on the 2nd day of 1st round and the doors swung open, They had me at thier door song!

By: No!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

That you seem to be open to every house -- try not to listen to the tier talk and get your heart set on just a few.

By: It's a good sign

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.