facebook

top ten

by:    

What are the actual top ten fraternity houses?

Posted By: rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The poster "mine" is a Theta chi. Only a Theta Chi would put Theta Chi at #2. They're about # 8. Also put Delta Chi out of the top 10. OK/ now put in ATO about #6 or so.

By: Attention Rushee:
by: No   

That's pretty much the new consensus. Everyone has been propping up old row, but really that's the top new row house.

By: No
by: Haha   

Putting ATO in the top 10, much less at number 6 is way more ridiculous than OX being number 2 or Delta Chi being top 10.

By: Haha
#2by:    

DKE,KA,SAE, Theta Chi, Sigma Chi, pike, phi gam, sigma Nu, ATO, Beta

By: Top 10 random order
by: that's   

not very good. No way DKE, SAE, KA are top 3, DKE is one but SAE and KA are not 2 and 3. SN isn't top 10, and ATO is like 15.

By: that's
by: I    

Only rank SAE 3 or 4 for being the (still strong) alpha chapter of one of the top national fraternities, and that's probably generous. KA is totally hated but they're top 10, I'd rater put Phi Gam ahead of them though, cause at least they aren't a parody. SN quite frankly isn't top 10 by anyone except old row, and ATO isn't top 15.

By: I
by: Mental Health    

Alert! Mental Health Alert! A new condition called "New Row Rage" has broken out on the University of Alabama campus. Officials are describing it as "extreme hatred of anything Old Row, vitriol spewing out of the cranium, uncontrollable thrashing, gnashing of teeth, possible foaming at the mouth." A student showing any of these symptoms is asked to check immediately at www.myhousesortasuckssoiblameothers.com

By: Mental Health
by: Well   

It looks like insecure old row people are coming out of the woodwork to ridicule people for daring to imply that new row is/has overtaken a lot of old row.

By: Well
#3by:    

Ain't what it used to be. DKE has fallen some, but they still are convincingly number 1, SAE has declined even further and have in reality been passed by several new row houses, KA is taking a dive, Phi Gam has actually picked it up a little bit, Sig Nu is down, and Phi Delt may be beyond saving.

By: Old Row
by: f    

Aww, shoot. i missed the boat. I could've been a DX

By: f
#4by:    

list is pretty good

By: this
#5by:    

1-2. SAE, DKE
3-6. OX, KA, DX, EN
7-9. PhiGam, PiKapp, EX

I have ZBT at 10, but they get dissed by the idiots.
No other house worth mentioning

By: Hey ya idiots

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Nope   

Not quite.

By: Nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.