facebook

Honest Sorority Rankings for Fall 2024

by: Who?

Honest sorority rankings at SLU

1st. Gamma:
Gamma they’re well know, pretty, and genuinely kind girls. I’m friends with some of the girls in Gamma and they are cool super down to earth girls. They are selective with who they invite in but they’re nice girls. They had a tough break last semester but can’t wait to see what they do coming up!!!!

2nd. TPA:
Theta I would say is a great group of girls. They are very diverse and I see lots of Latina’s in their sorority. They are always on campus doing something like their big blood drive or bake sale fundraisers. I know some of the girls in Theta and they are really nice genuine girls. To me they seem to all like each other and they stay out of drama. They aren’t huge party girls.

3rd. AST:
They are the biggest sorority on campus but numbers don’t really mean much… They don’t seem to like each other cause they have their own little groups within AST. There’s always some drama going on with AST because they play dirty during recruitment. Recruitment in the spring they got 1 girl and then she dropped before the end of the semester… so that can tell you something about them. They don’t really hang out with other greek orgs cause every org on campus beside Kappa Sig doesn’t like them cause they’re problematic.

4th. Tri Sig:
They’re cool girls but they are really kept to themselves and they really only hang out with the TKE boys. Never heard anything bad about them they just kinda do their own thing and don’t bother anyone.

Posted By: Who?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fritz   

this is insane cap lmao. whoever wrote this is either never spoken to anyone in greek life or is actually just trolling. lets set the record straight and correct some errors as someone who is involved in greek life:
- theta phi is obsessed with TKE like they have three sweethearts for TKE. they also have a restraining order on one of their members who dropped for being bullied cause she started to speak up about it so idk about "genuine sisterhood"
- Gamma is not top. They're a local sorority with 7 members because they haze hella.
- AST is your like stereotypical sorority. they don't dirty recruit. theta phi does, but AST fines members who even instagram DM girls going through recruitment way before recruitment week even starts. in the spring (which OP failed to mention that theta phi had every single girl they recruited last fall either drop or transfer by the end of the year), ast had got one girl because they focus more energy and money on fall recruitment. the girl then dropped because she had some financial issues and couldn't pay dues plus was being bullied by gamma girls. she didn't drop cause of ast girls.
- kappa sig and SAE both love ast girls. i see them out at parties together a lot. ast has had a lot of members be sweethearts for kappa and sae recently and theres like a bunch of ast girls who are dating/have dated kappas. kappa sig literally kept talking about how they wanted to host a joint formal with AST soon.

anyway all this to say that OP is either some random girl in a sorority who has never ventured to talk to anyone else in greek life or is just a total retard.

By: fritz
by: wtf.comAug 22, 2024 9:23:20 PM

is there actually hazing at saint leo

By: wtf.com

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.