facebook

spring or fall

by:    

Hey, I'm a transgender student and currently a freshman. Greek life seems like a lot of fun and I was thinking about going through fraternity and sorority recruitment in the Spring to see which I like better.

But, it sounds like only some sororities will be doing spring recruitment.. So do you guys think I should wait until next fall?

Posted By: Should I wait?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You can't rush both fraternities and sororities so I'm a little confused on what you are asking

By: Student
#2by:    

You can't have it both ways.... Sorry. Also, a lot of fraternities do spring recruitment.

By: Sorry but

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Assuming that your gender is within the binary, you should rush that system. If your gender falls outside of the man/woman binary, rush whatever system feels most comfortable to you. I hate to say this, but your gender might be a no-go for some houses, which sounds awful, but might also be a blessing in disguise, because you don't want to be in a chapter that doesn't accept you for who you are, completely. I think it's worth waiting to go through formal so you can see all of your options. Good luck!

By: Mermaid
#4by:    

rush anyway! the U would do something to help you find a house if they're being discriminatory based on your identity. But keep in mind that you'll be making headlines... not sure if you want that kind of attention

By: gopher

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.