facebook

greek life?

by: South

If this is what you guys call Greek life and you guys have no idea what the word even means. Being a transfer student from a SEC university in the south. The sororities and the fraternities at the u have NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING!!! on real Greek life. Those chapters yall live in are 1/6 of what the chapter houses in the south. Being a sorority girl and seeing how pathetic the Greeks are here, I honestly would never take it seriously or considere being active here even though there's a chapter of my sorority here, I rather be inactive. That being said. Chill out advertising how "bad ass" your parties are and how much popular one sorority is to the other. In the grand scheme of things yall are not in the real Greek life. This is just the off brand market pantry version of the real honey nut Cheerios. Yall wouldn't last a second in Alabama. Roll tide.

Posted By: South
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: lol   

why did the op compare southern greeks to honey nut cheerios

By: lol
#12  by: Ging   

Wow!!!!! If the rest of them are like you in your house in the South I would not want to be active there

By: Ging
#13  by: Bless your heart   

OP is a deranged troll that is claiming to have gone to Bama and asks questions about ΠΒΦ on multiple non-SEC forums. She/he does not reflect Bama, nor SEC sororities. To a true southern girl, a place like Minnesota is random and intriguing; and southerners are actually very friendly and kind-hearted. To think of a school this far up north, a southern girl would either have family up here; or be considering the law school or vet school. Please show some class... The stereotypes are completely ridiculous.

By: Bless your heart
#14  by: rtr   

can i get a roll tide

By: rtr
#15  by: LEE   

I go to the University of Alabama and would much rather attend this school and be part of the Greek life here. The Greek life at Alabama is out of hand and is becoming to large. Stop trolling lol.

By: LEE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.