DX, Fiji
SNU, TKE, PhiPsi
----
the rest

Posted By: End of the year 2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: umn greek   

For the Frats top 3 are obvious. Sig Chi the lower top tier after that I would say say Phi Psi and TKE as upper middle tier with DX Fiji and SNU a little behind in middle tier

By: umn greek
#2  by: what    

Sigma nu and Delta Chi are both upper middle tier houses. I don't understand why people keep putting phipsi into the conversation. Has that house been relevant once this year? no. TKE is also a strong middle tier house considering their not on row. Wouldnt even put fiji in the middle tier - upper lower tier.

By: what
#3  by: nahh   

Pi Phi and DG are falling I really don't know where people get these from. CORRECT LIST:

sororitys:
1. KKG
2. APhi
-------
3. PI Phi
5. AOII/DG
-------
6. AXO
7. Gamma Phi
-------
8. XO
9. AGD
10. Theta

Frats:
1. SAE, PIKE and SigEp
----
Middle:
Sig Chi
DX
SNU
TKE
Phi Psi
Sigma PI
Lodge
----
Lower:
FIji
ATO
Beta
Sammy (they are moving up)

---
the rest

By: nahh
by: ^ pretty good May 11, 2014 11:16:06 PM

sororitys:
1. KKG
2. PI Phi
3. APhi
-------
4. AOII
5. DG
-------
6. AXO
7. Gamma Phi
-------
8. AGD
9. XO
10. Theta

Frats:
1. SAE, PIKE and SigEp
----
Upper Middle:
Sig Chi
SNU
DX
--------
Lower Middle:
TKE
Phi Psi
Sammies
Lodge
----
Bottom Tier :
Fiji
Sigma Pi
ATO
Beta

---
the rest

By: ^ pretty good
#4  by: perferct   

^^^^most accurate list I have seen

By: perferct
#5  by: umn   

Top: SAE Sigep pike sig chi
Uppder middle (no order): DX, snu, phipsi FIJI
middle: TKE chi psi sigma pi BETA
lower: sammies delts ATO
cellar dwellers: Ksig, DU, Adphi

By: umn
by: yaMay 12, 2014 11:16:43 AM

SNU should probably be moved down.

By: ya
by: GoodMay 23, 2014 10:01:48 AM

Snu, Sig Pi, Beta, and Delt should each move down one

By: Good
by: VictoryLapMay 23, 2014 2:07:51 PM

Agree with "good". Although I can't completely commit to this because there are some houses I'm less familiar with. Some houses definately do more with what they have and many 'middle tier' chapters have gotten complacent. A few houses are relatively young so that has to be taken into consideration (TKE started my Freshman year) and other houses did a good job of recovering from incidents during the same year (2011) that I won't name. I think these rankings won't change that much during the coming years, now that formal rush is actually a thing. Top houses will remain top houses, middle tiers will grow into top houses if the community as a whole grows, bottom houses will grow in numbers but not quality or involvement. That's how I see it as a soon-to-be 5th year greek.

By: VictoryLap
by: Not good May 23, 2014 8:18:40 PM

Sigma pi should move down
Phipsi should move down
Sammies should move up \

Everything else is on point

By: Not good
#6  by: Anonymous    

Pretty good ranking overall but some comments:
-kappa is looking great but the girls in their new class are mostly annoying or not social at all
-pi phi is working its way to being top house on campus
-a phis pretty stable, great looking and nice girls. definitely one of the top houses
-DG could make or break it with next year's pledge class. their last two pledges classes have been great but if they dont step it up thei may not be top 4 anymore

By: Anonymous
#7  by: Umn    

Comment #6 got it perfect

By: Umn
#8  by: ??   

Decent list but Pi Phi above APhi? XO and AXO above Gphi? XO above AGD is even a stretch....

By: ??
by: whatJul 16, 2014 3:14:04 PM

agreed. gphi above XO and AXO; they're different than DG and AOII but they belong on the same tier. APhi above Pi Phi.

By: what
#9  by: Anonymous   

- Aphi is one of the top but they need to pick it up this fall so they don't fall behind pi phi and kkg in rec numbers
- definitely a make or break year for DG, last two years have not been great for them so this year could drop
- make or break year for gphi too. might not go out as often as other houses but this is a good house that has tons of potential to get even better

By: Anonymous
#10  by: sororitys   

1. A Phi
2. KKG
3. Pi Phi
------------
4. DG
5. AOII
------------
6. Gamma Phi
7. AXO
8. XO
9. AGD
-----------
10. Theta

A Phi is by far the most selective with the best members and grades.

Kappa and pi phi are pretty similar. Kappas aren't super involved on campus, pi phis are. Still top tier but both are easier to get into than a phi.

DG and AOII are def the same tier but have very different types of members.

Gamma phi is a mix of average girls and quality girls who are down to earth or shy, still a very solid house. AXO has always been known for partying hard.

XO had a great pledge class for a new chapter. They'll move up as they get more established.

AGD has improved enough in the past couple of years to be the lowest of the middle tier.

Only true bottom tier sorority is theta.

By: sororitys
by: AgreedAug 2, 2014 11:26:54 PM

All things considered, comment 11 got it right on. Of course the top 2 switches depending on who you ask but this is definitely the best list I've seen

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.