i am just curious i know beta is dry

Posted By: dddddd
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sig ep
Beta
Dchi

By: Sig ep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

The nationwide substance-free policy is bringing SigEp into a bright future for fraternities. The goal for a successful SigEp chapter here requires actively shifting the paradigm to promote an environment that is focused on academic success and away from the stereotypical fraternity experience. The chapter house was built by SigEp brothers who loved this Fraternity and this will be rebuilt better than ever. Moving forward, removing large open spaces, and other structures built around the consumption of alcohol, creates a physical environment and social atmosphere where it is easier to make good decision than to do bad.

By: BMP
#3by:    

well sig ep clearly wasn't dry lol

By: sig ep
#4by:    

What does a dry house mean? I’ve been to parties at some of the houses identified as dry and have received drinks from members at the party so I don’t get what dry means.

By: ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.