facebook

End of semester frat and srat rankings

by:    

To lay things out for incoming freshmen this Fall.

Frats:
Top house: Pike
High upper tier: SigEp, SAE, & Sig Chi
Low upper tier: DKE, Snu, PhiPsi
High mid tier: Fiji, Lodge, DTD
Low mid tier: DChi, Theta Chi, Beta, ADPhi
Bottom tier: everyone else, ranks kinda don’t matter past a certain point. Most “low-tier” houses are smaller and have their niches where social life/position isn’t a lynchpin of the experience.

Srats:
Top house: Alpha Phi
Upper tier: DG, Pi Phi, KKG
Middle tier: AOII, AXO, Gamma Phi
Bottom tier: everyone else, but with half as many srats as frats bottom-tier srats are more actually bottom-tier instead of just niche.

Posted By: D
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Adphi 😂

By: Anonymous
#2by:    

APhi is not top tier. If you are looking for a great sisterhood and decent grades and fun and somehow retention go somewhere else

By: Stop it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

U cannot put DG and Kappa on the same level 😂

By: Lol
by: Lolol    

Seriously Kappa belongs to the undefeated top tier while APhi belongs to the PiPhi level. Both lost so so many members compared to others. I don‘t know about DG but what I get is that they don‘t care about their GR image that much. But I may be wrong and someone could correct me

By: Lolol
by: Yes   

Agreed

By: Yes
#4by:    

Your tops are wrong. Pike/SAE/Sig chi should be top and Aphi/Kappa

By: Nah
by: Nope   

Nobody in their right minds things those chapters are better than any other. It’s just their small minded inferior complex

By: Nope
by: Lol APhi   

Used to be a very good chapter at the U. Top donating one, had amazing sisters, involved and educated sisters, very good recruitment teams. ... but now? High school mean girls with an attitude and wanna be famous IG girls, bad retention, poor sisterhood, lacking grades and lame. If you can‘t keep your members and NM you might do something wrong.

By: Lol APhi
#5by:    

Your tops do reflect old rankings. Time, sisterhood and feelings changed. Your former tiers are overrated and boring. Doing PR with your films doesn‘t help.

By: @nah
by: Seriously Kappa?   

Another boring chapter film account that doesnt show anything but your average life. Broadcasting your white girls living their good life. We have seen way too much of this. Not better than APhi or PiPhi. Yawn. How about posting some of your accomplishments? Having learned and educated yourselves about dei etc ?
Changed your chapter into something that is worth staying active in?

By: Seriously Kappa?
#6by:    

SigEp is committed to being a different kind of fraternity – one that recognizes the importance of the out-of-classroom experience and is committed to making that experience the safest and most empowering part of a college male’s life. SigEp is unique in that our brotherhood and all fraternity events are alcohol and substance free by choice. The brothers feel that the brotherhood we are constantly striving to build does not require alcohol to exist. Our chapter also works to encourage other fraternities toward eradicating dangerous and illegal alcohol consumption.

By: BMP
#7by:    

I wonder which one of dkes 10 members posted this

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.