facebook

how does cob work

by: sad:(

i went through recruitment but dropped during philo bc of personal stuff but i still had a few house i liked. what are the odds are cob and how does it work?

Posted By: sad:(
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ask panhel for details    

Also you can contact Theta and take a chance. They will def do informal recruitment, just have a look at their IG. 🍀

By: Ask panhel for details
by: pinkSep 14, 2020 1:20:59 PM

Gamma phi is starting their COB this week. They are doing it early this year

By: pink
#2  by: PHC   

PHC will have all the details. Right now Theta is the only one with their COB schedule posted aside from the exclusively informally recruiting chapters but Alpha Gam and Phi Mu and Chi O at least always advertise their COB. Lots of houses that do informal don't advertise it so you can even dm the houses you still had and liked and explain that you dropped due to an emergency and if they would reach out to you if they do informal

By: PHC
by: sadSep 9, 2020 4:33:30 PM

this was super helpful thank you!!

By: sad
#3  by: COB   

COB is great if you found formal recruitment overwhelming. Usually at the events you would do some type of activity and get to talk with the girls in the chapter. If you can go to multiple events, I would, as it gives you a chance to talk to more women!

By: COB

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.