facebook

personalities of each sorority

by:    

hi! i’m an incoming freshman and am interested in going through recruitment next year. i’m not interested in rankings of the sororities but the personalities of each instead so I can know if it’s for me! i’ve heard you don’t get to know a lot of the houses extremely well during recruitment. what would you say the personalities of each house is?

Posted By: future goph
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't listen to whatever people say on here. This site is not good for getting useful information; it's just a bunch of losers trying to make up stuff about other houses to make them look bad.

By: ugh
#2by:    

chi omega sucks and delta gama is the best!!! XOXO rush DG

By: sororitygurl69
by: Na   

Phi mu sucks and axo is the best . Pi phi and dg suck while aphi and gphi thrive

By: Na
#3by:    

AGD is bottom bottom.

By: honestly
#4by:    

if you wanna actually get to know the girls then formal rush isn't for you. formal rush is all surface level and no one actually gets to know anyone. it's just a systematic thing that no one wants to get rid of or change for the better

By: tbqh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.