AGD/Theta

Posted By: Facts
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Looks more like a ranking of most likely to self rank

By: frat
#2by:    

Kappa/Alpha Phi:
Kappa is a little ahead of Alpha Phi. While Kappa definitely has some stuck up girls they are generally more liked by the rest of the greek community than Alpha Phi.

Pi Phi/DG:
Pi Phi ahead of DG but Pi Phi has been slipping. DG actually has some great girls and gets an unnecessary bad rep.

AOPi/AXO/GPhi:
These are interchangeable depending on who you ask. They are all great houses with pretty girls and strong sisterhood.

ChiO/Phi Mu:
ChiO has been around longer and definitely ahead of Phi Mu. Once they get a house they will be able to make more of an impact on the rankings.

Theta/AGD:
Very similar houses but Theta has pulled slightly ahead of AGD over the last few years.

By: TBH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: KAPPAROCKS   

Facts!!!!!

By: KAPPAROCKS
by: El    

Bruh. Pi phi and DG aren’t close.

By: El
#3by:    

Yeah I guess it does lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess you’re just gonna have to take my word for it. Or don’t, either way I don’t really care. Idk sounds to me like you’re probably super petty

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.