facebook

question...

by: a

why does everyone hate theta? they actually seem like normal people

Posted By: a
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Normal   

tbh they are ‘normal’. You don’t get into the U without something to back you up. The problem is that someone has to be on the bottom when it comes to a competition. Not everyone gets to be in the top chapters. They may not be the super hot or the popular girls from High School with thousands of followers but they are a strong group who is committed to each other. From a sorority perspective it is more important to have a group of women who support you and love you as opposed to trying to fit in among a group of the popular kids.

By: Normal
#2  by: sorority   

I thought the same thing when I went through recruitment! Even tho I chose a different sorority I genuinely like thetas and could imagine myself happy in that house. Ladies, go with what your heart says while you’re rushing!

By: sorority
#3  by: ?   

If we are talking solely about just how likeable they are, people tend to actually “hate” more “top tier” chapters more than a chapter like Theta. Could be wrong but that’s my impression!Maybe they aren’t as hot as a top tier chapter, but they’re definitely likable by others, they have very kind women. I wouldn’t say hate is the right word to use, it’s just not the best fit for everyone. I think what’s great about our community is that all of our chapters have very similar values as well as individual values that set us apart. I think many girls would like Theta more if they didn’t let stereotypes, Greek rank and others opinions get in the way. Just my two cents

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.