facebook

reputations for frats!!

by: Frat

We always hear about Sorority reputations/personalities so lets hear some about the frats!
Most curious about:
Sig chi
Delt
Dke
SAE
Sig Nu
Tke

But feel free to write about whoever you want :)

Posted By: Frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Il try my best   

Here is a rough summary for everyone:

Sig Chi: They're genuinely nice dudes who come from a wealthy background, huge member base but aren't very well connected as a brotherhood.

Delt: Average member-base size, loves to party and have a good time, house on the rise who like to prioritize the brotherhood.

DKE: Pretty small house, nice guys but think they're better than what they actually are. The guys are nice, but their social events are pretty lame.

SAE: Have the reputation of the suspended house, thanks to the lions. Over 100 members also, typical frat stars.

SNu: Took a big hit this year, word around is their new members kind of suck and are going to be the downfall of their house. Their house has the feeling of a castle(not size), and basement of a dungeon; their front lawn is also pretty broken.

Tke: The only house on here not on row, but they hold true to their national saying, "If you can't go greek, go TKE". Most of their new members last year dropped and they also have hit the decline.

By: Il try my best
#2  by: Yeet   

Sig Chi: apart of the "big three" rich boys vibe.

Delt: about 60 guys, nice parties, nice tailgates.

Dke: about 40 guys and good parties.

SAE: just getting off suspension soon, have a terrible reputation but I know some good guys there.

Snu: their downfall has begun.

Tke: if you can't go greek, go tke.

By: Yeet
#3  by: 1   

why is sae on suspension?

By: 1
#4  by: 1   

reputation for phi psi and pike and lodge?

By: 1
by: HeyAug 1, 2018 10:59:15 PM

Phi psi sucks, terrible people, pike is cool but they're not diverse

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.