facebook

grades

by:    

How important are grades during spring/informal sorority recruitment? What is the lowest GPA sororities tend to accept?

Posted By: questions
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think it varies somewhat between the different chapters, and it's also different for college / high school GPAs, but I think it might be a 2.8 or 3.0.

By: ??
#2by:    

Grades are important during recruitment, but they aren’t everything. The range of GPA’s varies across houses, some as low as a minimum of a 2.6, but if you have above a 3.0 you’re golden.

By: Greek
#3by:    

My lower tier sorority cuts anyone who had under a 3.0 in high school or a 2.8,in college

By: Info
#4by:    

Generally, 3.0 for high school or 2.7-2.8 (depending on the sorority) for college. Some sororities allow one or two girls below the cut-off if they really really love you, but for others it's a hard cut-off with no exceptions.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I went through formal with a 2.8 college GPA & got cut the first day from all besides AGD, Chi O, Phi Mu, and Theta. Kept them all throughout the week though which was reassuring but definitely know coming in that if your grades are rocky your options are limited.

By: Experience
by: @experience   

But you also could have been cut for other reasons.

By: @experience
by: Experience   

Didn’t say I wasn’t but grades were clearly a large factor.

By: Experience

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.