facebook

greek life at um

by:    

GREEK LIKE HERE STICKS BIG TIME. I AM FROM THE SOUTHEASTERN CONFERENCE WHERE BAMA, FLORIDA, AUBURN, LSU, GEORGIA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS AM HAVE 25 HOUSES ON CAMPUS, AND HALF THE STUDENTS ARE GREEK. WHAT GIVES HERE? I GOT A FULL RIDE TO MINNESOTA BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE RINKY DINK GREEK LIFE HERE. IT IS ALMOST DEAD HERE?

Posted By: DISGUSTING
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

A. Why are you typing in all caps?
B. It's almost impossible to get a full ride to a public school, let alone a good one. You're clearly lying. And I guarantee you don't go to any of those schools either.
C. Do you schedule these posts? There was one basically like this last year around this time.
D. Seriously, why do you bother? Do you have nothing better to do with your time?
E. Y'all don't feed or indulge the trolls. Let this post sink back into the archived posts until the same person decides to post this next year.

By: k

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.