facebook

informal

by:    

When will information about which houses are doing informal recruitment come out/ when will this start?

Posted By: spring
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don't think official announcements have been made yet. They usually happen over winter break. You can check the PHC social medias or the BeGreek website.

As an educated guess, I'd say Theta, AGD and Phi Mu are almost all but guaranteed to participate.
It wouldn't surprise me if A Phi had to because they didn't meet quota in the fall.
Generally middle tier sororities depend on the year. GPhi, AXO, AOPi and DG have all done it in recent years.

By: @spring
by: gopher   

Waiting for a Phi Mu to whine that they're not doing informal when they're totally doing informal like earlier this year.

By: gopher
#2by:    

Basically your only options are bottom tier houses that don't meet quota ever or lots of people drop.

By: Lol
by: @lol   

There are definitely top houses like A Phi and Pi Phi that have done informal in recent years. Don't make blanket statements.

By: @lol
#3by:    

First that I've seen for sure is that Phi Mu will be doing informal Jan 18-24. You can check their facebook for more info.

#4by:    

AXO and GPhi are also participating in informal recruitment.

by: Where   

Where is the info for GPhi

By: Where
#5by:    

As of now, I've seen Phi Mu, AXO, G phi and Theta. But I am sure there might be more as well! That's all I've seen advertised on Instagram. I would guess maybe AGD too?

By: Informal
by: Informal   

As an update Panhel posted about AGD informal today too :)

By: Informal
#6by:    

Not sure anyone is still doing informal... heard quota got changed.

By: !!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Don’t listen to randos on this board like the one above this post. Informal is happening for AGD, Theta, GPhi, AXO and Phi Mu until Panhellenic or those sororities specify otherwise. All of the dates/info are on Panhel’s insta and facebooks as well as the individual chapter’s social medias.

By: No
by: !?!   

Check panhel's insta / fb. AGD, theta, phi Mu, and AXO are the sororities still doing informal!

By: !?!
#8by:    

DG had a low key spring informal as well

By: Also

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.