facebook

halloween parties this weekend?

by:    

Hey guys, I'm Elena, a couple of my friends and I are heading to Minneapolis this weekend for Aiche conference... We'd like to party at Minnesota... Where's stuff happening? Can you text me at 7028057836

Posted By: Elena
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

II hear triangle is having a banger

By: yep
by: Elena   

What is triangle? and when is this? Friday or Saturday?

By: Elena
#2by:    

Sorry, but if you're looking to go to Greek parties, better luck somewhere else. If anyone's throwing anything in a fraternity house it has a list, and unless you know someone in that house you're not on it. It's not a free-for-all.

Also, it's weird that you posted your number on an anonymous message board, and even weirder that you're a post-grad wanting to party at a frat. Most college girls don't even go near them past sophomore year.

By: @elena
#3by:    

Don't you guys have like open dance parties or spinning events where I can pay a donation and get in?

By: Elena
by: Bye   

No.

By: Bye
#4by:    

Maybe an all-GDI school like St. Thomas would be more suitable for you.

By: @elena

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.