facebook

sorority fall informal recruitment

by:    

I heard that some of the sororities like AGD are having fall informal recruitment? I thought they only did informal in the spring? Did they not get enough new members or is that actually a normal thing?

Posted By: confused GDI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AGD, Phi Mu, and Theta are doing informal right now. Informal can be done in the fall or spring, sometimes people only do fall, sometimes they only do spring, sometimes they do both. It all depends on how many bids they gave during formal, how many members they had graduate or drop the previous semester or summer, and if they are at total or not.

By: gopher

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: fact check    

Phi Mu is not doing informal. They are doing COB. Panhellenic messed up post about the sororities doing informal.

By: fact check
by: another gopher    

AXO too

By: another gopher
#2by:    

Pretty sure Panhel doesn't just "mess up" and decide to list Phi Mu as doing informal unless Phi Mu f'ed up and doesn't know the difference between COB and informal, which honestly wouldn't surprise me.

By: @factcheck

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.